Keeping it going
Lately I have been lazy and have been focusing on my school video project, I have not had any photo jobs in a while nor have I shot anything. I picked up the camera again last week and just did a shoot I wanted to do for fun and I was thrilled to see that it came back so easily, due to this fun shoot and recent sales I am going to shoot more and upload more, I have a photo waiting inspection and if this one passes I will have a few more to upload. I shot this weekend while being a crew member at my friends hair-scramble race, so I have a few acceptable shots, I plan on uploading some editorial images from this race too.
Photo credits: Marin Bulat.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready