Keeping it going
Lately I have been lazy and have been focusing on my school video project, I have not had any photo jobs in a while nor have I shot anything. I picked up the camera again last week and just did a shoot I wanted to do for fun and I was thrilled to see that it came back so easily, due to this fun shoot and recent sales I am going to shoot more and upload more, I have a photo waiting inspection and if this one passes I will have a few more to upload. I shot this weekend while being a crew member at my friends hair-scramble race, so I have a few acceptable shots, I plan on uploading some editorial images from this race too.
Photo credits: Marin Bulat.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer