Keeping Them All Straight
I have never seen this issue addressed on Dreamstime, so maybe I'm the only person who struggles with it, but I have had a very hard time keeping all the versions of my photos straight. I just realized that I submitted the same photo twice. Sure, I liked it, but I don't think that means I get to submit it twice!
Actually, it wasn't precisely the same photo. While in the desert, I experimented a lot with bracketing shots, especially around sunset. When I got back, I did even more experimentation dialing up and down the color intensities, working with shadows, etc., in an effort to reproduce on the screen the richness of the actual scene. I'm more or less happy with some of these results (see this photo, for which I can take no credit--I didn't arrange for those rocks to be there, or for the sun to set directly behind them!).
The only problem? I have 20 'real' versions of some shots, and then innumerable 'enhanced' versions. I use Aperture, and love it, but even that's not enough to keep me completely on track all the time.
Does anyone else run into this? Has any ever submitted the same image twice inadvertently?
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars