Keeping up the pace with best sellers
Still my best work needed all the elements; subject, location, angle, time of day, equipment, experience and then the editing. Photoshopping the images to make them better requires time, experience and vision. It is easier to destroy an image then to add quality to it. Build al of the elements on top of each other and another best seller is created.
Photo credits: Andre Klaassen.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!