Keeping up the pace with best sellers
Still my best work needed all the elements; subject, location, angle, time of day, equipment, experience and then the editing. Photoshopping the images to make them better requires time, experience and vision. It is easier to destroy an image then to add quality to it. Build al of the elements on top of each other and another best seller is created.
Photo credits: Andre Klaassen.
All about color
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner's Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message