Keeping up the pace with best sellers
Still my best work needed all the elements; subject, location, angle, time of day, equipment, experience and then the editing. Photoshopping the images to make them better requires time, experience and vision. It is easier to destroy an image then to add quality to it. Build al of the elements on top of each other and another best seller is created.
Photo credits: Andre Klaassen.
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry