Keeping up the pace with best sellers
Still my best work needed all the elements; subject, location, angle, time of day, equipment, experience and then the editing. Photoshopping the images to make them better requires time, experience and vision. It is easier to destroy an image then to add quality to it. Build al of the elements on top of each other and another best seller is created.
Photo credits: Andre Klaassen.
- Feeding the Wildlife
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Color in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit