Keeping Work-At-Home Life Balanced
From The Newsletter for WAHM-preneurs
Three Key Elements to Balancing Work-At-Home Life
#3 Loving Your Spouse Is Your #1 Priority.
The third key element is regarding marriage: I’ve heard many people say this, and I agree, that loving your spouse is the greatest gift you can give to your children. Allow your kids to see a flourishing happy (not perfect, but continuously growing) and loving marriage. This will help them feel more secure and stable as they mature and prepare to find their own lifelong partner. Do the hard work that it takes to make sure your spouse knows how much you truly cherish them. Even when you are busy - or when your mind is busy thinking about business - find ways to maintain your emotional closeness. You’ll also be grateful as you grow older because you will have to retire one day and live together without the kids. Use these earlier years to lay a great foundation for your marriage future. Here are some ideas...
If you like this and want to read more go to enews.dmjconsulting.com to sign-up for the newsletter or click the link below:
Thanks for reading!
Photo credits: R. Gino Santa Maria / Shutterfree, Llc.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars