In January 2012, I flew to Kenya. I really wanted to see national parks and living there animal . During the transit through Kenya saw many beautiful landscapes.
I was driving a small bus by Savannah and dirt roads. Often I met eating carrion marabut
After two days of traveling I got to the biggest National Park of Kenya, Massai-Mara. After spending the night in a tent, at dawn began the expedition. wildlife photography.
A couple of hours I spent in the Maasai village visit school, huts and talking with maasai people (we speak English:))
Unfortunately, after a week of living outside of civilization it was necessary to go:(
Photo credits: Thomas Jurkowski.
All about color
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.