In many cases in Kenya the ones who run the country are the women of the country.
They take care of the children and the old people, work in the fields, sell at the markets, have the responsibility of the managment of the household and so on and so on.. many work very hard doing whatever possible to pay the needs of their families.
Meantime, in far too many occasions, their husbands or partners waste their hard-earned money drinking, gambling or with their latest girlfriend.. It
Not enough with all that, the kenyan parlament has approved a law which allows the husband (only the husband, of course) to have two wifes, this way a flagrant gender discrimination has become legal..
Photo credits: Joan Egert.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget