In many cases in Kenya the ones who run the country are the women of the country.
They take care of the children and the old people, work in the fields, sell at the markets, have the responsibility of the managment of the household and so on and so on.. many work very hard doing whatever possible to pay the needs of their families.
Meantime, in far too many occasions, their husbands or partners waste their hard-earned money drinking, gambling or with their latest girlfriend.. It
Not enough with all that, the kenyan parlament has approved a law which allows the husband (only the husband, of course) to have two wifes, this way a flagrant gender discrimination has become legal..
Photo credits: Hans-Peter Egert.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava