Key Financial Milestone Achieved - Dreamstime
After much time and learnings on Dreamstime, I have managed to achieve a key milestone of $500 in sales. Currently, as a part time photographer, i have a fairly small portfolio of 163 uploads totalling 286 sales.
My top selling image is:
Each small achievement has been very satisfying (in-between the many image rejections) and looking back it is hard to believe how much I have learned along the way courtesy of Dreamstime and it's community. Things like editorial images and copyrighted buildings and sculptures etc to name just a couple, were all new learnings for me as I entered the stock arena.
With 6 level 3 images and 15 level 2, i am looking forward to reaching my first level 4.
Thank you to both Dreamstime and the overall Dreamstime community for my continuing education.
Photo credits: Ian Whitworth.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone