Key Financial Milestone Achieved
After much time and learnings on Dreamstime, I have managed to achieve a key milestone of $500 in sales. Currently, as a part time photographer, i have a fairly small portfolio of 163 uploads totalling 286 sales.
My top selling image is:
Each small achievement has been very satisfying (in-between the many image rejections) and looking back it is hard to believe how much I have learned along the way courtesy of Dreamstime and it's community. Things like editorial images and copyrighted buildings and sculptures etc to name just a couple, were all new learnings for me as I entered the stock arena.
With 6 level 3 images and 15 level 2, i am looking forward to reaching my first level 4.
Thank you to both Dreamstime and the overall Dreamstime community for my continuing education.
Photo credits: Ian Whitworth.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images