Key Financial Milestone Achieved
After much time and learnings on Dreamstime, I have managed to achieve a key milestone of $500 in sales. Currently, as a part time photographer, i have a fairly small portfolio of 163 uploads totalling 286 sales.
My top selling image is:
Each small achievement has been very satisfying (in-between the many image rejections) and looking back it is hard to believe how much I have learned along the way courtesy of Dreamstime and it's community. Things like editorial images and copyrighted buildings and sculptures etc to name just a couple, were all new learnings for me as I entered the stock arena.
With 6 level 3 images and 15 level 2, i am looking forward to reaching my first level 4.
Thank you to both Dreamstime and the overall Dreamstime community for my continuing education.
Photo credits: Ian Whitworth.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo