Keymentoring: What a Neat Feature!
A month and a half short of a year of being a contributor here at Dreamstime, this place continues to awe me! Over the weekend I had a few downloads and one of them was this image—
As a part of my learning process, I always check the keyword the buyer sought after. In this particular download, that word was “nautilus”. Nautilus? Hmmm, I know for sure I did not enter that as a keyword. Must be a translation of one of my keywords to another language—what a feature—I automatically assumed. So I went to the back to the image with the intention of adding ‘nautilus’ as one of the keywords. Voila, it was there already, along with other keywords that I knew for sure I didn’t think about then nor now! Then I remember, DT has that keymentoring feature, at no charge to us, fabulous!
So, thanks again DT for having these features available to us—just another proof that you folks know what you’re doing! Big thanks also to my fellow member, whoever you are, who took the time and suggested keywords to my image (or should I say images as I’m sure if I check all of them, I’ll discover more). And of course, to the buyer who downloaded this image and also to all my buyers, thank you so much for the smiles each of your download give me (not to mention the extra cash I never thought this hobby of mine will generate me).
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
How to shoot events
- Wedding is one of the most significant days in the life of a young couple
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays