Keyword: Creepy - Dreamstime
Creepy, spooky, ghoulish these are the keywords of the season. Its just about October and the count down to Halloween will begin soon. Already I've gotten creepy Halloween catalogs in the mail and have been bombarded with television ads for party store. Image for any party store this is THE season.
No doubt those who do decorate for Halloween go all out and buy tons of skulls, witches caldrons, pumpkins and of course tons of Halloween candy corn and candied apples.
It seems that this season is so much more fun than Christmas. Where Christmas hopes and dreams might be dashed when Santa doesn't bring that new state of the art computer or camera, with Halloween one pretty much knows what they will get and the only stress is in what costume to wear.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots