Keyword list optimization
Recently I've marked for myself, that the leading in sales pictures not depend on the "fullside" keywording. You may add 80 keywords to your picture, optimized as well as you can, using the experience of the most popular jobs, but... My first sales was made with images, I expected less of all. They are all the rare images as the rule. It could be the bamboo flute, ebony persimmon or the eastern hat. And nomatter how much the additional keywords you will use.
Advice. Make images only of the best quality only or for rare items. Don't loose your time for the other subjects and for the false opinioned "fullside" keywording. 10-15 keywords can describe well all matters. Value your time and have a luck in sales!
Photo credits: Fedor Ivanenko.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget