Keyword list optimization
Recently I've marked for myself, that the leading in sales pictures not depend on the "fullside" keywording. You may add 80 keywords to your picture, optimized as well as you can, using the experience of the most popular jobs, but... My first sales was made with images, I expected less of all. They are all the rare images as the rule. It could be the bamboo flute, ebony persimmon or the eastern hat. And nomatter how much the additional keywords you will use.
Advice. Make images only of the best quality only or for rare items. Don't loose your time for the other subjects and for the false opinioned "fullside" keywording. 10-15 keywords can describe well all matters. Value your time and have a luck in sales!
Photo credits: Fedor Ivanenko.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images