I have more or less the same portfolio uploaded on different microstock sites. The same images (with the same keywords) on DT have a very low number or visits if compared with the other sites. Do you have noticed the same thing?
P.S.: sorry for my bad English
Photo credits: John Kounadeas.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips