Keywording - Dreamstime
For a while I have considered having some images re-keyworded. Today I decided I would choose an image I thought had good potential and experiment so I clicked re-keyword. Quickly my account was decremented the 60 cents - fair enough. But then I get a message - Pending line for keymasters is extremely busy, please try again later or use the regular upload for submitting this image. - There is no option for me to - try again later - and so get my money back until I do try again,and this now begs the question - will my image be re-keyworded (because the message suggests no but I have been charged for it). Plus how long is the queue and so how long before it if back on line? The upload has a queue time so it would be good if the queue length can be made visible before people click re-keyword.
Photo credits: Derek Rogers.
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images
- Create Your Own Custom Brushes in Adobe Photoshop
- Species Spotlight: Killdeer... voice that carries
- Tip of the week: How to make your descriptions work for you
- Creative Ways to Incorporate Reflections in Your Photography
- First commercial steps with a drone