Keywording And Re-Keywording
I have just recently used some of my earnings to have some of my images re-keyworded, I have found that in some cases that it helps to better promote my portfolio. I must admit however that I'm still somewhat new to to DT as I have not yet been with DT for a year, so my question or query is this, how do my fellow members feel about re-keywording their own images and do you think it benefits your portfolio ?
Photo credits: Harold W Bradley.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project