Taking a tip from another Dreamstimer (thanks, KenneyStudios!), I submitted a few images for full keywording. I was a little skeptical at first, thinking 'How could they know my photos better than I do?'
Well, I am officially hooked on this service. The keyworders have come up with many, many more descriptive terms that I have on my own. They have a fresh eye for the photo, and it seems to help them envision more themes and uses than I had in mind when I created the image. I won't embarrass myself by showing how limited my own keywording is, but check out the great job they did on these photos.
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava