Taking a tip from another Dreamstimer (thanks, KenneyStudios!), I submitted a few images for full keywording. I was a little skeptical at first, thinking 'How could they know my photos better than I do?'
Well, I am officially hooked on this service. The keyworders have come up with many, many more descriptive terms that I have on my own. They have a fresh eye for the photo, and it seems to help them envision more themes and uses than I had in mind when I created the image. I won't embarrass myself by showing how limited my own keywording is, but check out the great job they did on these photos.
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know