Taking a tip from another Dreamstimer (thanks, KenneyStudios!), I submitted a few images for full keywording. I was a little skeptical at first, thinking 'How could they know my photos better than I do?'
Well, I am officially hooked on this service. The keyworders have come up with many, many more descriptive terms that I have on my own. They have a fresh eye for the photo, and it seems to help them envision more themes and uses than I had in mind when I created the image. I won't embarrass myself by showing how limited my own keywording is, but check out the great job they did on these photos.
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!