Taking a tip from another Dreamstimer (thanks, KenneyStudios!), I submitted a few images for full keywording. I was a little skeptical at first, thinking 'How could they know my photos better than I do?'
Well, I am officially hooked on this service. The keyworders have come up with many, many more descriptive terms that I have on my own. They have a fresh eye for the photo, and it seems to help them envision more themes and uses than I had in mind when I created the image. I won't embarrass myself by showing how limited my own keywording is, but check out the great job they did on these photos.
Photo credits: Charles Sichel-outcalt.
All about color
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars