Keywording - Are The tags correct?
This is old, mature, senior. I was looking for some concept ideas for old, mature or senior women on vacation in the islands. I used the following search strings "old woman island", "senior woman island" and "mature woman island". While the "mature" and "senior" returned good results; "old" brought up some beautiful photos of a young woman in a bikini. In the past I have flagged results that were way outside the perimeters that I was looking for. However, I've received comments back that, by flagging, I've cost the various photographers too much time in making corrections. What to do? I'm just a small fry so really don't want to create problems. On the other hand don't we owe it to our buyers to tag properly? I've used one of my own photos as an example of what I'm looking for with old, senior or mature. I think that old, mature and/or senior would be at least around 50 or over. Any feedback?
Photo credits: Linda Morland.
How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
Win $600 worth of prizes by entering your tips about designing those CTAs that make users click on the button.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
Related image searches
Search related image searches