Keywording - Are The tags correct?
This is old, mature, senior. I was looking for some concept ideas for old, mature or senior women on vacation in the islands. I used the following search strings "old woman island", "senior woman island" and "mature woman island". While the "mature" and "senior" returned good results; "old" brought up some beautiful photos of a young woman in a bikini. In the past I have flagged results that were way outside the perimeters that I was looking for. However, I've received comments back that, by flagging, I've cost the various photographers too much time in making corrections. What to do? I'm just a small fry so really don't want to create problems. On the other hand don't we owe it to our buyers to tag properly? I've used one of my own photos as an example of what I'm looking for with old, senior or mature. I think that old, mature and/or senior would be at least around 50 or over. Any feedback?
Photo credits: Linda Morland.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
Related image searches
Tags related image searches