I was wondering how you will act for entering keywords and titles of your images, especially when it comes to a series of images quite similar to each other or who are from the session with a similar concept.
In general I write a description and keywords on a Word document with the description and keywords, and insert directly into the raw fiels before work, so that once worked and loaded the image I choose only the most appropriate categories and you're done, but at the end of the games I find myself with several images with the same title description and keywords. So what I was wondering if it was better to somehow differentiate between these parameters for better indexing
Photo credits: Morgan Capasso.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips