I was wondering how you will act for entering keywords and titles of your images, especially when it comes to a series of images quite similar to each other or who are from the session with a similar concept.
In general I write a description and keywords on a Word document with the description and keywords, and insert directly into the raw fiels before work, so that once worked and loaded the image I choose only the most appropriate categories and you're done, but at the end of the games I find myself with several images with the same title description and keywords. So what I was wondering if it was better to somehow differentiate between these parameters for better indexing
Photo credits: Morgan Capasso.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror