I recently used keywords for the first time and it was enlightening for the novice I am and needless to say I have several images that could have been categorized better in the past!! I would recommend anyone like myself to give it a go just to see the difference. I have often struggled with which categories are best so it's very helpful. As I have recently passed the 700 uploads mark i will add a recent image.
Photo credits: Patrick Gosling.
Nature and Wildlife Photography
- Where can I get high quality photos for free?
- Geology makes landscapes look the way they do
- Tip of the week: Use a compact rugged camera to get a different view
- 10 tips for The Casual Nature Photographer
- Donate your skills!
- These are a few of My Favorite Things: Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AF-D
- Taking Nature Photos that sell!
- Mind your own business!