Keywords bug... Fixed!
Reporting from Desperate to Add Keywords Avenue, San Diego, USA: So I was having trouble with editing/adding keywords a couple of weeks ago even after trying what everyone suggested here. I resorted to writing customer support.
Today, I was going to send a follow up message, but I thought I’d try it first. Sure enough, IT WORKS! After you add/edit your keywords, in "Management Area" - "Online Files" - "Edit" then "Submit", eventhough it doesn't give you a message that the changes went through, but when you look at your keywords, you will see that the changes are reflected.
Thumbs up to whomever in DT who took care of the problem!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images