Keywords bug... Fixed!
Reporting from Desperate to Add Keywords Avenue, San Diego, USA: So I was having trouble with editing/adding keywords a couple of weeks ago even after trying what everyone suggested here. I resorted to writing customer support.
Today, I was going to send a follow up message, but I thought I’d try it first. Sure enough, IT WORKS! After you add/edit your keywords, in "Management Area" - "Online Files" - "Edit" then "Submit", eventhough it doesn't give you a message that the changes went through, but when you look at your keywords, you will see that the changes are reflected.
Thumbs up to whomever in DT who took care of the problem!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings