Keywords bug... Fixed!
Reporting from Desperate to Add Keywords Avenue, San Diego, USA: So I was having trouble with editing/adding keywords a couple of weeks ago even after trying what everyone suggested here. I resorted to writing customer support.
Today, I was going to send a follow up message, but I thought I’d try it first. Sure enough, IT WORKS! After you add/edit your keywords, in "Management Area" - "Online Files" - "Edit" then "Submit", eventhough it doesn't give you a message that the changes went through, but when you look at your keywords, you will see that the changes are reflected.
Thumbs up to whomever in DT who took care of the problem!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!