Keywords bug... Fixed!
Reporting from Desperate to Add Keywords Avenue, San Diego, USA: So I was having trouble with editing/adding keywords a couple of weeks ago even after trying what everyone suggested here. I resorted to writing customer support.
Today, I was going to send a follow up message, but I thought I’d try it first. Sure enough, IT WORKS! After you add/edit your keywords, in "Management Area" - "Online Files" - "Edit" then "Submit", eventhough it doesn't give you a message that the changes went through, but when you look at your keywords, you will see that the changes are reflected.
Thumbs up to whomever in DT who took care of the problem!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?