Keywords bug... Fixed!
Reporting from Desperate to Add Keywords Avenue, San Diego, USA: So I was having trouble with editing/adding keywords a couple of weeks ago even after trying what everyone suggested here. I resorted to writing customer support.
Today, I was going to send a follow up message, but I thought I’d try it first. Sure enough, IT WORKS! After you add/edit your keywords, in "Management Area" - "Online Files" - "Edit" then "Submit", eventhough it doesn't give you a message that the changes went through, but when you look at your keywords, you will see that the changes are reflected.
Thumbs up to whomever in DT who took care of the problem!
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava