Keywords... Please Help!!!
My apologies if this post does not belong here, but I tried being more resourceful and went to the quicksearch, but to no avail. So I thought I’d ask here…
I wanted to add keywords to my images, as Photobunnyuk so thoughtfully suggested [Thanks again, Photobunnyuk!]. I went to Edit Images: My Images->Modify Image, and started adding keywords then saved changes. It didn’t give me an error message, however, when I returned to the image, the additional keywords were not there. I gave it a couple of days thinking that it probably takes a while to apply, but… nope!
Is there a step I missed or is this done elsewhere?
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava