Keywords... Please Help!!!
My apologies if this post does not belong here, but I tried being more resourceful and went to the quicksearch, but to no avail. So I thought I’d ask here…
I wanted to add keywords to my images, as Photobunnyuk so thoughtfully suggested [Thanks again, Photobunnyuk!]. I went to Edit Images: My Images->Modify Image, and started adding keywords then saved changes. It didn’t give me an error message, however, when I returned to the image, the additional keywords were not there. I gave it a couple of days thinking that it probably takes a while to apply, but… nope!
Is there a step I missed or is this done elsewhere?
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images