Keywords... Please Help!!!
My apologies if this post does not belong here, but I tried being more resourceful and went to the quicksearch, but to no avail. So I thought I’d ask here…
I wanted to add keywords to my images, as Photobunnyuk so thoughtfully suggested [Thanks again, Photobunnyuk!]. I went to Edit Images: My Images->Modify Image, and started adding keywords then saved changes. It didn’t give me an error message, however, when I returned to the image, the additional keywords were not there. I gave it a couple of days thinking that it probably takes a while to apply, but… nope!
Is there a step I missed or is this done elsewhere?
Photo credits: Jennifer Pitiquen.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!