I resubmitted a bunch of images to be fully re-keyworded earlier today. They're just getting back into the queue, and already I've noticed an astonishing increase in the views hits they are receiving! Here are a few of those images.
Thanks DT team!
I definitely recommend using the keywording program for times when one is stuck on creating words, or if you have an image that doesn't seem to be getting many sales or views. Those were the types of images I picked to have re-keyworded, and so far I am pleased with the results. :)
Getting your images re-keyworded is very simple. Simply click the button above "Your Uploads" list of images. The screen will refresh, providing a button on the right of the screen for each image. Simply click the button corresponding to each image to submit it to re-keywording. And that's it!
Photo credits: Teresa Kenney.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon