"The Kids' Guide to Digital Photography"
I have just finished reading a book, The Kids' Guide to Digital Photography. It was very interesting, and explained difficult concepts in an easy-to-understand way. As a newbie, I found several of the tips useful. Perhaps some of you professional photographers would like to use it as a teaching aid to instruct your children or grandchildren.
I purchased it from Amazon.com - the link is here.
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror