Kids and video games addictions
I was pondering the thought that many others might have the same issues as I do as a parent, and if video game addiction might be a source of sales for stock photos.
My 16yo is totally addicted to a game called World of Warcraft. It has taken over and ruined most of his life. He refuses to discuss it, has been absent on many occassions from school, he steals, and lies to feed this addiction.
For me it has been the cause of so much stress. It is almost as if this disease has infected the rest of the family and we are helpless to deal with the issue.
I believe soon this addiction thing will become a huge issue around the world, I see so many forums where folk are frustrated about members of their family addicted to this.
What about you?
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror