...this time the winter started early in south Scandinavia and the temperture has been below - 3 C since end of november....and here is also so much snow up on the windows...the island Bornholm, close to the Swedish coast, have got 140 centimeter snow, most in Scandinavia...we looking forward to the spring...!
But the coffee we always want to take outside and the cold may not be a obstacle...!
Photo credits: Kim Carlson.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips