Kind words make it all worth while.
Laura Vosika the author of a new book, Minstrel Boy, chose my image of light coming through the slit, cross window, at Skipton Castle in Yorkshire for the back cover of the book. Taking trouble to thank me was a kind generous gesture and I hope her book is a best seller.
Hi,I think this comment is being sent to the photographer? I hope. I want to thank you for your wonderful image of the light coming through the cross window. I'm using it as the back cover of my novel The Minstrel Boy. I describe such a window, which becomes key, in the story, and this picture couldn't have been more perfect if I'd told you what the book was about and you'd set out to photograph a picture just for it! I was very excited to find it.Thank you.Laura Vosika
Photo credits: David Watmough.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs