King Hassan II Mosque - An architectural wonder
The mosque is the largest in Morocco and the third largest mosque in the world. The minaret of the mosque is the world's tallest at 210 m (689 ft).
The mosque and its interior is truly impressive with its huge prayer halls, hammams, ablution areas, pools. The interiors are absolutely magnificent and a true testament to Islamic and Moroccan craftsmanship, art and architecture. I spent 2 hours in the mosque absolutely dazzled by the beauty of the place and personally could have easily spent another two.
Definitely worth a visit!
Photo credits: Abdul Sami Haqqani.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror