King Hassan II Mosque - An architectural wonder
The mosque is the largest in Morocco and the third largest mosque in the world. The minaret of the mosque is the world's tallest at 210 m (689 ft).
The mosque and its interior is truly impressive with its huge prayer halls, hammams, ablution areas, pools. The interiors are absolutely magnificent and a true testament to Islamic and Moroccan craftsmanship, art and architecture. I spent 2 hours in the mosque absolutely dazzled by the beauty of the place and personally could have easily spent another two.
Definitely worth a visit!
Photo credits: Abdul Sami Haqqani.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective