King Hassan II Mosque - An architectural wonder
The mosque is the largest in Morocco and the third largest mosque in the world. The minaret of the mosque is the world's tallest at 210 m (689 ft).
The mosque and its interior is truly impressive with its huge prayer halls, hammams, ablution areas, pools. The interiors are absolutely magnificent and a true testament to Islamic and Moroccan craftsmanship, art and architecture. I spent 2 hours in the mosque absolutely dazzled by the beauty of the place and personally could have easily spent another two.
Definitely worth a visit!
Photo credits: Abdul Sami Haqqani.
All about color
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars
- Tip of the week: 5 Beginner’s Tips about stock photos that sell the most
- Choosing the Right Font to Reinforce your Message
- Picking Icon Sets that Compliment Your Web Design
- Best Do-It-Yourself Web Design Platforms for Photographers
- Myrtle the Photogenic Hummingbird
- Tip of the week: Photoshop file formats explained
- 7 Tips for Laying out Effective Email Newletters