Knowledge is power
Try to use the technique the camera gives you. But don't forget to play. Everybody is taking shots from its own perspective. This makes a great diversity of pictures about one single item. After a few years expanding my hobby, i'm still learning and starting a course to learn more.
Find the way you like your pictures the best and study the better selling shots for ideas. Because this is stock photography everybody would like to sell some pictures. Even if it is just for the effort and accomplishment.
Photo credits: Lex Schmidt.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal