Knowledge is power
Try to use the technique the camera gives you. But don't forget to play. Everybody is taking shots from its own perspective. This makes a great diversity of pictures about one single item. After a few years expanding my hobby, i'm still learning and starting a course to learn more.
Find the way you like your pictures the best and study the better selling shots for ideas. Because this is stock photography everybody would like to sell some pictures. Even if it is just for the effort and accomplishment.
Photo credits: Lex Schmidt.
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs