Knowledge is power
Try to use the technique the camera gives you. But don't forget to play. Everybody is taking shots from its own perspective. This makes a great diversity of pictures about one single item. After a few years expanding my hobby, i'm still learning and starting a course to learn more.
Find the way you like your pictures the best and study the better selling shots for ideas. Because this is stock photography everybody would like to sell some pictures. Even if it is just for the effort and accomplishment.
Photo credits: Lex Schmidt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror