Kodak Vintage Find!
Feeling the itch to get out of the house, I went downtown to an antique and "stuff" store called Past and Present II. I like to go in here a few times a year because I find very unique props that I can use for my photography. I also keep an eye out for vintage camera equipment in good condition. Today I was fortunate!
Nestled among some kitchen items was a cute little brown box-shaped camera. I set my items down and went to get it. I examined it and found it to be in good cosmetic condition (some cleaning of dust required), and the shutter in working condition! The lens is clear and free of damage, and so is the viewfinder! All I need now is some 127 film and I'll be shooting modern photos with this beautiful 1950's classic!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk