Kodak Vintage Find!
Feeling the itch to get out of the house, I went downtown to an antique and "stuff" store called Past and Present II. I like to go in here a few times a year because I find very unique props that I can use for my photography. I also keep an eye out for vintage camera equipment in good condition. Today I was fortunate!
Nestled among some kitchen items was a cute little brown box-shaped camera. I set my items down and went to get it. I examined it and found it to be in good cosmetic condition (some cleaning of dust required), and the shutter in working condition! The lens is clear and free of damage, and so is the viewfinder! All I need now is some 127 film and I'll be shooting modern photos with this beautiful 1950's classic!
Photo credits: Susan Leggett.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster