Konik horses in a winter landscape at sunrise
Last week I "met" with a herd of konik horses in a winter landscape.
The herd walked at sunrise along a frozen lake in park "Oostvaardersveld" in Flevoland (The Netherlands).
The horses walk free in nature and like being photographed when you don't bother them.
I was fortunate that Dreamstime accepted these photos, so you also can enjoy them.
Photo credits: Janmarijs123.
- Ten Things You Can Do Do To Make Landscape Photos Your Passion
- Making Money by Designing Virtual Backgrounds for Videoconferencing!
- Time of silence
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons: Copyright
- Snake Show Front Row Seat!
- 4 Reasons Photographers Should Look Into Custom Frames
- Tip of the week: Refusal reasons - Technical issues
- Story of a photo (I): Alisson tried his best