Krakow Legends part3
Numerous legends purport to explain the presence of numerous pigeons on the Main Square.
According to one legend, Henry IV Probus,
who tried to take over the Senioral Province during the period of regional disintegration of Poland, attempted to go to Rome with financial offerings in order to gain papal approval for his coronation.
However, a certain enchantress turned his knights into pigeons.
They pecked out some pebbles from the walls of St. Mary's Church, which then turned into gold.
With these riches the prince set off to Vatican, but while on his way he lost everything and never managed to reach his destination.
He returned to Kraków. None of his knights ever regained a human form.
to be continued...
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People
- How Not to Miss Shots While On the Road
- Is the mobile phone going to replace our cameras?