Labolengsi - One of Tibetan Temples in China
Labolengsi (Laboleng Temple, Laboleng Monastery, Labrang Monastery), one of the six major monasteries for the Gelug Sect of Tibetan Buddhism, the second batch of key national heritage conservation units.
Temple name is from the town named after the county set up by the town.
Labolengsi unlike the Han- temple gate and a wall, but by a combination of dozens of palaces of great buildings, face to Xiahe, back against the mountain of Riga, more than 3,000 meters above sea level.
A shining gold tall pagoda - Gong Tang pagodas is placed at the south of the temple. It's the main building of Labolengsi. It's so beautiful when sunrising.
Photo credits: Chenyun Fan.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!