Labolengsi - One of Tibetan Temples in China
Labolengsi (Laboleng Temple, Laboleng Monastery, Labrang Monastery), one of the six major monasteries for the Gelug Sect of Tibetan Buddhism, the second batch of key national heritage conservation units.
Temple name is from the town named after the county set up by the town.
Labolengsi unlike the Han- temple gate and a wall, but by a combination of dozens of palaces of great buildings, face to Xiahe, back against the mountain of Riga, more than 3,000 meters above sea level.
A shining gold tall pagoda - Gong Tang pagodas is placed at the south of the temple. It's the main building of Labolengsi. It's so beautiful when sunrising.
Photo credits: Chenyun Fan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know