Labolengsi - One of Tibetan Temples in China
Labolengsi (Laboleng Temple, Laboleng Monastery, Labrang Monastery), one of the six major monasteries for the Gelug Sect of Tibetan Buddhism, the second batch of key national heritage conservation units.
Temple name is from the town named after the county set up by the town.
Labolengsi unlike the Han- temple gate and a wall, but by a combination of dozens of palaces of great buildings, face to Xiahe, back against the mountain of Riga, more than 3,000 meters above sea level.
A shining gold tall pagoda - Gong Tang pagodas is placed at the south of the temple. It's the main building of Labolengsi. It's so beautiful when sunrising.
Photo credits: Chenyun Fan.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror