The Labradoodle Fad
We all know fads can pop up anywhere or anytime...from the Atkin's diet to Tickle Me Elmo's to Pokemon Cards...nothing is exempt from them, including our furry little friends..Labradoodles, for example, are a cross between the Labrador Retriever and the Standard Poodle. This cross breed was 1st bred in 1989 in Australia by breeder Wally Conron. Within the last few years, Labradoodles have become extremely popular because they are almost like a super dog with intelligence, delicate frame, and low allergic traits from the poodle, mixed with love-ability and loyalty of a Lab...Others breeds are aware of the new popularity of this super breed...and they ARE NOT AMUSED...:)
Photo credits: Brandinharris78.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon