Hello, I have just returned from my first trip to Ladakh - the Land of High Passes in the Himalaya mountains in Jammu and Kashmir state, India.
The region is really incredible: so beautiful and peaceful. Although it is dominated by Buddhist culture, you can find there isolated Dardic tribe, the Drokpas/Brokpas, who claim that thay descend from Alexander the Great and grow apricot trees, too.
Please, check my photos:
Dardic women belonging to the Brokpa/Drokpa tribe:
Tso Moriri lake:
Bactrian camels in Nubra Valley:
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- Alba Iulia Forress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to
- When night becomes more colorful than day
- Stock Photography - 5 Secret ideas by Successful Microstockers
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bear
- Autumn is almost over.