Hello, I have just returned from my first trip to Ladakh - the Land of High Passes in the Himalaya mountains in Jammu and Kashmir state, India.
The region is really incredible: so beautiful and peaceful. Although it is dominated by Buddhist culture, you can find there isolated Dardic tribe, the Drokpas/Brokpas, who claim that thay descend from Alexander the Great and grow apricot trees, too.
Please, check my photos:
Dardic women belonging to the Brokpa/Drokpa tribe:
Tso Moriri lake:
Bactrian camels in Nubra Valley:
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking