Hello, I have just returned from my first trip to Ladakh - the Land of High Passes in the Himalaya mountains in Jammu and Kashmir state, India.
The region is really incredible: so beautiful and peaceful. Although it is dominated by Buddhist culture, you can find there isolated Dardic tribe, the Drokpas/Brokpas, who claim that thay descend from Alexander the Great and grow apricot trees, too.
Please, check my photos:
Dardic women belonging to the Brokpa/Drokpa tribe:
Tso Moriri lake:
Bactrian camels in Nubra Valley:
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon