On a recent trip to NYC I tried to make the most of my visit with various photographs of the major sites. The conditions were not ideal - it was hazy and there was a lot of glare.
But, I like the way a few of these turned out.
Otherwise, I liked these various other images of NYC.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels