On a recent trip to NYC I tried to make the most of my visit with various photographs of the major sites. The conditions were not ideal - it was hazy and there was a lot of glare.
But, I like the way a few of these turned out.
Otherwise, I liked these various other images of NYC.
Photo credits: David Watts Jr..
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step