the lady is mobile
HAPPY NEW YEAR
so, 2010 is finally here, and I am pleased to say I finally was able to get my studio set up in my new city . I had most of my stuff in storage
in my old city, and was relocating too often, I wasn't sure if it was time to settle down ... again.
but the end of 2009 was the most serendipitous when a lovely lady contacted me to say she liked my photographic style and wanted to shoot with me.
I was at this time, at the verge of giving up and packing up to return to my old city due to the lack of prospect in this city . so you can imagine my ambivalence to take her up on her offer.
well, I said yes, simply on the account that she told me she was a libra, and being one, this counts big time with me, as I never met a libra I never liked. After all, us libras are the nicest people you can meet, lol.
anyway, the rest is , as they say, history.
Imagine my joy when we set eyes on each other. From that moment on , as Shania Twain would say, ... well, let's just say, why don't I let the photographs speak for themselves.
2009 ended super well for me with her arrival, and 2010 must only get better. I wish you all had the same serendipitous experience.
So, what else can I say except, "hey, buy my images, huh!!!??? I need to get some money to buy her a thank you present for finding me"
Photo credits: , Tan510jomast.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava