the lady is mobile
HAPPY NEW YEAR
so, 2010 is finally here, and I am pleased to say I finally was able to get my studio set up in my new city . I had most of my stuff in storage
in my old city, and was relocating too often, I wasn't sure if it was time to settle down ... again.
but the end of 2009 was the most serendipitous when a lovely lady contacted me to say she liked my photographic style and wanted to shoot with me.
I was at this time, at the verge of giving up and packing up to return to my old city due to the lack of prospect in this city . so you can imagine my ambivalence to take her up on her offer.
well, I said yes, simply on the account that she told me she was a libra, and being one, this counts big time with me, as I never met a libra I never liked. After all, us libras are the nicest people you can meet, lol.
anyway, the rest is , as they say, history.
Imagine my joy when we set eyes on each other. From that moment on , as Shania Twain would say, ... well, let's just say, why don't I let the photographs speak for themselves.
2009 ended super well for me with her arrival, and 2010 must only get better. I wish you all had the same serendipitous experience.
So, what else can I say except, "hey, buy my images, huh!!!??? I need to get some money to buy her a thank you present for finding me"
Photo credits: , Tan510jomast.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images