Today I am so happy with a sale on one of my favorite images that I uploaded more than half a year ago. I would like to share my joy with you.
The image was taken in a late afternoon when I was strolling around in my garden looking for interesting subject to snap. I found this little ladybird which was inactive and when I looked closely, I found that it was actually busy feasting on aphids. After several shots, I selected this one and cropped in tight to create a more concentrated view. Nature is so full of wonder and photogenic !
Photo credits: Jameskho.
How to shoot events
- Tip of the week: how to choose between being a designer or an illustrator
- Binoculars: a photographer’s tool
- Picking the Right Lens for Any Situation
- How To Create Epic Star Wars Style Star Fields in Adobe Photoshop
- Easy Ways to Create These 5 Retro Photography Styles from the Past
- 8 Lightroom Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
- How to Ensure Your Website’s Images Look Great on Retina Displays
- Animal Shelter Photography: Doc