Today I am so happy with a sale on one of my favorite images that I uploaded more than half a year ago. I would like to share my joy with you.
The image was taken in a late afternoon when I was strolling around in my garden looking for interesting subject to snap. I found this little ladybird which was inactive and when I looked closely, I found that it was actually busy feasting on aphids. After several shots, I selected this one and cropped in tight to create a more concentrated view. Nature is so full of wonder and photogenic !
Photo credits: Jameskho.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror