Today I am so happy with a sale on one of my favorite images that I uploaded more than half a year ago. I would like to share my joy with you.
The image was taken in a late afternoon when I was strolling around in my garden looking for interesting subject to snap. I found this little ladybird which was inactive and when I looked closely, I found that it was actually busy feasting on aphids. After several shots, I selected this one and cropped in tight to create a more concentrated view. Nature is so full of wonder and photogenic !
Photo credits: Jameskho.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?