Today I am so happy with a sale on one of my favorite images that I uploaded more than half a year ago. I would like to share my joy with you.
The image was taken in a late afternoon when I was strolling around in my garden looking for interesting subject to snap. I found this little ladybird which was inactive and when I looked closely, I found that it was actually busy feasting on aphids. After several shots, I selected this one and cropped in tight to create a more concentrated view. Nature is so full of wonder and photogenic !
Photo credits: James Tiong Jin Kho.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava