I have been to here for many years ago, Its Name Lake Nam, a very beautiful place.
It is located in northwest China's Qinghai-Tibet Plateau, It is the third largest salt lake of China. In the hearts of the Tibetans, the lake is the really holy, called “paradise Lake."
Photo credits: Bo Li.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to