landmarks for Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Beijing 2008 Olympic Games kicked off at the 8th minute, 08/08/08.The Games gathered the people from around the world,more and more people interest in old mysterious china.Let's look some beijing pictures.
China's brand-new National Stadium, also nicknamed Bird's Net,building for 2008 Olympic Games.
tiananmen,the starting places of Olympic Torch Relay.
Olympic Torch Relay landmarks through some of landmarks of Beijing,National centre for the performing arts,the Temple of Heaven.
Photo credits: Sun Xuejun.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road