landmarks for Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Beijing 2008 Olympic Games kicked off at the 8th minute, 08/08/08.The Games gathered the people from around the world,more and more people interest in old mysterious china.Let's look some beijing pictures.
China's brand-new National Stadium, also nicknamed Bird's Net,building for 2008 Olympic Games.
tiananmen,the starting places of Olympic Torch Relay.
Olympic Torch Relay landmarks through some of landmarks of Beijing,National centre for the performing arts,the Temple of Heaven.
Photo credits: Sun Xuejun.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings