Landscapes sesion soon
I can't already wait for the Saturday trip to the neighbouring county on the session in the terrain. We go the whole group, we making our private Photographer's Day :)
We have a huge plan. We start 5.00 from sunrise do 9.00 to sunset. Between this hours we have about 12 places to visit. The rest will be driving and some breaks for breakfast and lunch.
Especially for this trip I already buy several Cookin P-series filters
If DT will accept pictures - with what can be hard - you will see results soon. One of the subject in our trips is "Windmill
"similar to Krzyssagit photo:
Photo credits: Krzyssagit.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know