Landscapes sesion soon
I can't already wait for the Saturday trip to the neighbouring county on the session in the terrain. We go the whole group, we making our private Photographer's Day :)
We have a huge plan. We start 5.00 from sunrise do 9.00 to sunset. Between this hours we have about 12 places to visit. The rest will be driving and some breaks for breakfast and lunch.
Especially for this trip I already buy several Cookin P-series filters
If DT will accept pictures - with what can be hard - you will see results soon. One of the subject in our trips is "Windmill
"similar to Krzyssagit photo:
Photo credits: Krzyssagit.
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles
- Tip of the week: Of Travelling and Planning
- Tips for Picking Fonts that Compliment Your Message not Distract From it
- Know Your Subject
- Bad Weather Photography: One Way to Salvage a Poor Day in A Good Location
- Engaging Bird Photography
- Dog Rescue Photography: Bozo