Landscapes sesion soon
I can't already wait for the Saturday trip to the neighbouring county on the session in the terrain. We go the whole group, we making our private Photographer's Day :)
We have a huge plan. We start 5.00 from sunrise do 9.00 to sunset. Between this hours we have about 12 places to visit. The rest will be driving and some breaks for breakfast and lunch.
Especially for this trip I already buy several Cookin P-series filters
If DT will accept pictures - with what can be hard - you will see results soon. One of the subject in our trips is "Windmill
"similar to Krzyssagit photo:
Photo credits: Krzyssagit.
- Just For the Love of Nature
- The killer on the cover -- reading into the clues
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco