Landscapes sesion soon
I can't already wait for the Saturday trip to the neighbouring county on the session in the terrain. We go the whole group, we making our private Photographer's Day :)
We have a huge plan. We start 5.00 from sunrise do 9.00 to sunset. Between this hours we have about 12 places to visit. The rest will be driving and some breaks for breakfast and lunch.
Especially for this trip I already buy several Cookin P-series filters
If DT will accept pictures - with what can be hard - you will see results soon. One of the subject in our trips is "Windmill
"similar to Krzyssagit photo:
Photo credits: Krzyssagit.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective