The Lantern Festival in China.2008
It is the Lantern Festival (February 21) in China in 15 nights of the first month of the lunar year in the lunar calendar, it is the important component of Chinese New Year and the Spring Festival too.
On that day, in city and village of China, hung up the beautiful color lamp everywhere, watch the festive lantern and guess the lantern riddle and make the light to enjoy and go on a tour and sport, Just like the ocean that a light makes up, spectacular.
In China, this is a lucky festival, brings it to us to the new year and beautiful and future yearning on the Lantern Festival.
This group of pictures are a picture on this year the Lantern Festival of Beijing.
Photo credits: Linqong.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror