The Lantern Festival in China.2008
It is the Lantern Festival (February 21) in China in 15 nights of the first month of the lunar year in the lunar calendar, it is the important component of Chinese New Year and the Spring Festival too.
On that day, in city and village of China, hung up the beautiful color lamp everywhere, watch the festive lantern and guess the lantern riddle and make the light to enjoy and go on a tour and sport, Just like the ocean that a light makes up, spectacular.
In China, this is a lucky festival, brings it to us to the new year and beautiful and future yearning on the Lantern Festival.
This group of pictures are a picture on this year the Lantern Festival of Beijing.
Photo credits: Linqong.
- Use a cooling off period for better submissions
- Summer Thunderstorms - The Water Cycle
- 10 tips to help you write a good blog
- Tip of the Week: Creating your own custom cards
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory