Larco Museum, Lima, Perú
If you like art, archeology, culture, mystery, eroticism, gold and silver, this is your place.
This is the main entrance:
The museum has thousands of pre-Columbian pieces that tell the past of Peru's ancient cultures.
From vessels, anthropomorphic figures, Mochica erotic art, Nazca mantle from Paracas, metal crafts, jewelery in bone and shell.
The exhibition includes samples from many cultures including Nazca, Mochica, Huari, Chimú, Chancay, and Inca.
You will not regret visiting this beautiful place, famous also for the gardens and gourmet restaurant.
Gardens and restaurant
Photo credits: Felzum.
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities
- Foreign Jorō Invasion!!!
- German Local Travel: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret (Triberg Waterfalls, Germany)
- Where can I find free photos from Dreamstime?
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 18 - Eurasian Crimson-winged Finch
- Ten Stock Photography Tips for Success