Every year my husband and I go to Las Vegas but we do not go to gamble but to visit his parents who live in Las Vegas. We recently went to Las Vegas for the last week of December. I mainly wanted to photograph 2 places when I was on this trip to Las Vegas which was Red Rock Canyon (Waiting for Pictures to be approved) and I also wanted pictures of several of the different hotels with the blue sky behind them.
Here are some of the pictures I took of the Las Vegas Hotels along the strip:
Paris Excalibur Bellagio Mandalay Bay Ceasars Palace
On our next trip some time this year I plan on getting the night shots of the hotels.
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation