Every year my husband and I go to Las Vegas but we do not go to gamble but to visit his parents who live in Las Vegas. We recently went to Las Vegas for the last week of December. I mainly wanted to photograph 2 places when I was on this trip to Las Vegas which was Red Rock Canyon (Waiting for Pictures to be approved) and I also wanted pictures of several of the different hotels with the blue sky behind them.
Here are some of the pictures I took of the Las Vegas Hotels along the strip:
Paris Excalibur Bellagio Mandalay Bay Ceasars Palace
On our next trip some time this year I plan on getting the night shots of the hotels.
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava