Every year my husband and I go to Las Vegas but we do not go to gamble but to visit his parents who live in Las Vegas. We recently went to Las Vegas for the last week of December. I mainly wanted to photograph 2 places when I was on this trip to Las Vegas which was Red Rock Canyon (Waiting for Pictures to be approved) and I also wanted pictures of several of the different hotels with the blue sky behind them.
Here are some of the pictures I took of the Las Vegas Hotels along the strip:
Paris Excalibur Bellagio Mandalay Bay Ceasars Palace
On our next trip some time this year I plan on getting the night shots of the hotels.
Photo credits: , Susan Pettitt.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready