Las Vegas.....some more
Last week I made a blog about the visit I did to Las Vegas and I uploaded some images. Here there are some more images I want to share, I really hope you like them.
One of the most amazing places is Fremont Street right on downtown, with its huge (5 block size) tv screen.
I also had the opportunity to see some shows, like the Blue Man Group which was extraordinary
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience