Las Vegas.....some more
Last week I made a blog about the visit I did to Las Vegas and I uploaded some images. Here there are some more images I want to share, I really hope you like them.
One of the most amazing places is Fremont Street right on downtown, with its huge (5 block size) tv screen.
I also had the opportunity to see some shows, like the Blue Man Group which was extraordinary
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez Tamez.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon