Las Vegas.....some more
Last week I made a blog about the visit I did to Las Vegas and I uploaded some images. Here there are some more images I want to share, I really hope you like them.
One of the most amazing places is Fremont Street right on downtown, with its huge (5 block size) tv screen.
I also had the opportunity to see some shows, like the Blue Man Group which was extraordinary
Photo credits: Enrique Gomez.
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips
- Try These Quick Go-to Settings for Multiple Lighting Conditions
- The Road to a Perfect Ad: From the Consumers Perspective