At Last! 10,000,000!
After coming close in recent years. On the 29th of December 2014 Alicante airport had its 10,000,000th passenger of the year.
When in Spain instead of going to the beach everyday I spend a lot of time standing on a muddy hump near to the airport.
It is worth it to see all of the cleverly painted aircraft and the recent new terminal building.
I have arranged all of the photos in a managed collection here.
Photo credits: Steve Guest.
- Tip of the week: Easily make attractive holiday graphics in photoshop
- Drone Photography - new blog contest
- Giving Tuesday is for the dogs (and cats!)
- Buyers Need The Ugly - Two
- Wildlife Rescue and a Photo Op
- Conceptual Photography: Designing for the Entertainment Industry.
- 10 years on Dreamstime
- How I made my first $100,000 with Dreamstime