The last of the Asian Lions...
I took the long awaited trip to the north western coast of India, armed with a 400mm lens to capture the endangered and majestic Lions of the Gir forest in Gujarat. This is the last place they are found in the wild, and boy, was it a sight !
I had to go at the crack of dawn before the tourisits arrived. The peace and quiet of dawn, helped with a forest guide who knew where to spot these animals has resulted in a series of great shots which I have started uploading.
These animals are awe inspiring and I hope they are around for a long time to come.
Photo credits: Vishwa Kiran.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images