The last of the Asian Lions...
I took the long awaited trip to the north western coast of India, armed with a 400mm lens to capture the endangered and majestic Lions of the Gir forest in Gujarat. This is the last place they are found in the wild, and boy, was it a sight !
I had to go at the crack of dawn before the tourisits arrived. The peace and quiet of dawn, helped with a forest guide who knew where to spot these animals has resulted in a series of great shots which I have started uploading.
These animals are awe inspiring and I hope they are around for a long time to come.
Photo credits: Vishwa Kiran.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster