The last of the Asian Lions...
I took the long awaited trip to the north western coast of India, armed with a 400mm lens to capture the endangered and majestic Lions of the Gir forest in Gujarat. This is the last place they are found in the wild, and boy, was it a sight !
I had to go at the crack of dawn before the tourisits arrived. The peace and quiet of dawn, helped with a forest guide who knew where to spot these animals has resulted in a series of great shots which I have started uploading.
These animals are awe inspiring and I hope they are around for a long time to come.
Photo credits: Vishwa Kiran.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America