Last minute Inspiration!!
At first, I have no idea for this current assignment, only until the last minute I just started to view back my old images, then I found the castle, clouds and bible image, suddenly I got an idea..
Here it is..
I am so glad that I have submitted only one assignment file and it was accepted.
We all know last minute is not a good attitude but..
most of the time, We've got an inspiration only until the last minute. Do you agree? Anyway, it applys to me. :)
Photo credits: Annie Su Yee Yek.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!