Last Minute Vacation
My wife struggled to get one week off from her job and I had just one day to book airfare. We decided to visit a relative in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Puerto Vallarta is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world with quite a few American tourists. What I liked best about Puerto Vallarta is the downtown section for architecture. For beaches, the best ones are Mismaloya, Animas and Yelepa. These are south of Puerto Vallarta. This place has a reputation for aggressive time share salesmen. Just try to avoid talking to them or letting them make a connection with you if you do not want to buy. Mexico is a beautiful place and we wish we had more time. Weather was always hot but no worse than the mid-Atlantic states right now. If you get a chance, visit Mismaloya beach, go for a swim and enjoy some fresh seafood.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo