Last Minute Vacation
My wife struggled to get one week off from her job and I had just one day to book airfare. We decided to visit a relative in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Puerto Vallarta is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world with quite a few American tourists. What I liked best about Puerto Vallarta is the downtown section for architecture. For beaches, the best ones are Mismaloya, Animas and Yelepa. These are south of Puerto Vallarta. This place has a reputation for aggressive time share salesmen. Just try to avoid talking to them or letting them make a connection with you if you do not want to buy. Mexico is a beautiful place and we wish we had more time. Weather was always hot but no worse than the mid-Atlantic states right now. If you get a chance, visit Mismaloya beach, go for a swim and enjoy some fresh seafood.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images
- Advise for new photographers - displaying and designing billboards
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa