Last Minute Vacation
My wife struggled to get one week off from her job and I had just one day to book airfare. We decided to visit a relative in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. Puerto Vallarta is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world with quite a few American tourists. What I liked best about Puerto Vallarta is the downtown section for architecture. For beaches, the best ones are Mismaloya, Animas and Yelepa. These are south of Puerto Vallarta. This place has a reputation for aggressive time share salesmen. Just try to avoid talking to them or letting them make a connection with you if you do not want to buy. Mexico is a beautiful place and we wish we had more time. Weather was always hot but no worse than the mid-Atlantic states right now. If you get a chance, visit Mismaloya beach, go for a swim and enjoy some fresh seafood.
Photo credits: Richard Gunion.
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step