At last! My forks are in demand :))
I think each photographer has favorite pictures from his own portfolio no matter what other people prefer. Among my favorites were the crazy forks on red, which I personally considered masterpieces, and, of course, was dreaming about level5 in a week, but for some strange reason buyers were not so enthusiastic as I expected ;) But today I had luck! Four sales of these pictures within a day. At last the buyer with similar taste appeared! I wish I could see how he plans to use them.
Here are my wonderful, pretty, charming and elegant babies:
By the way, which pictures from your portfolio are your favourites? Are they the same as your bestsellers?
Photo credits: Julia161.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings