Late afternoon light.
On a recent visit to London I was crossing Chelsea bridge, the sun was starting to set and the low sun and clouds gave some lovely colours reflecting in the windows of the office block next to the disused Battersea power station. I am hoping to return to the area for a model shoot soon, will post images on here !
Photo credits: David Goddard.
How to shoot events
- Pet Rescue Photography: Otis
- Chess ... what a passion!
- Professional Caption For Event Photography
- Tips on media filling
- Body parts in photography
- 10 cleanest cities in the world for the year 2018 which attracted many tourists and photographers
- Location Spotlight: Anna Ruby Falls, Georgia
- Tip of the Week: When is a model release required?