Late afternoon light.
On a recent visit to London I was crossing Chelsea bridge, the sun was starting to set and the low sun and clouds gave some lovely colours reflecting in the windows of the office block next to the disused Battersea power station. I am hoping to return to the area for a model shoot soon, will post images on here !
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Colours related image searches
Photo credits: David Goddard.