Latest CANON Digital Photo professional (DPP) UPDATE - Dreamstime
Are you a CANON user and use CANON's Digital Photo Professional (DPP) to work your RAW files. Well there has been some very good improvements made with an update on December 12, 2012.
If you already have older versions running on your system, including the EOS UTILITY and DPP.
Well it's dead easy to update your software from the CANON site.
First go to CANON here : CANON SOFTWARE UPDATES
Ignore the stuff at the top of the page about the new 6D, just info, scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you will see a DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE section with a drop down menu below that.
Simply choose your operating system ( Windows, MAC or Linux ), Then select your OS version, for me it's Windows vista. You then get a menu of 4 options, choose SOFTWARE.
You then see:
Canon RAW Codec 1.11.0 12/12/12 28.52 MB
Digital Photo Professional 3.12.52 Updater 12/12/12 64.05 MB
EOS Utility 2.12.3 Updater for Windows 12/12/12 77.03 MB
Picture Style Editor 1.12.2 Updater for Windows12/12/12 80.90 MB
ImageBrowser EX 1.1.0 for Windows 11/08/12 124.86 MB
Simply choose what you want ( I updated all of them ). Choose run and then install on each item, all updates to your current software are then made automatically. I updated all, then rebooted my computer to see and explore the new features :)
Photo credits: Brett Critchley.
- It couldn't happen, could it?
- Portfolio Milestone: 11100 images uploaded and accepted - Dreamstime
- Puppy Adoption Photography: Traelin
- Expert tips to visually elevate your business
- Tip of the week: Easily create isometric designs without touching 3d software
- Location Spotlight: Mitchelville Beach, Hilton Head Island
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It