Greetings to all !
Here my last three images accepted, I hope you like them!
This is a background of skin, we hope that sells. To photograph I had to use two Nikon SB900 flash in slave. Although this, I had to use a filter of Camera Raw, to carefully adjust the exposure and contrast. This material has proven highly reflective and difficult to photograph.
For these two images, I made a collage of photographs of water splash. The techniques used in Photoshop have been many: clipping mask, intensive use of clone, liquify filter, and functions alter, distort, rotate and reflect, logging in with Ctrl + T.
Photo credits: FabioConcetta.
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer