Greetings to all !
Here my last three images accepted, I hope you like them!
This is a background of skin, we hope that sells. To photograph I had to use two Nikon SB900 flash in slave. Although this, I had to use a filter of Camera Raw, to carefully adjust the exposure and contrast. This material has proven highly reflective and difficult to photograph.
For these two images, I made a collage of photographs of water splash. The techniques used in Photoshop have been many: clipping mask, intensive use of clone, liquify filter, and functions alter, distort, rotate and reflect, logging in with Ctrl + T.
Photo credits: FabioConcetta.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images